Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday Everybody!

I just got an email from my friend Molly with this beautiful invitation.  If any of you readers live in the Boston North Shore area you may want to contact molly@mollybrownsales.com & attend this trunk show tomorrow in Marblehead, MA.  Even if you have to drive a bit out of your way Marblehead is always worth visiting (I grew up there and to me it's one of the most beautiful places in the world).

Inline image 1 

I visited the website and the Birdaria Lucite Trays are fabulous!!   I used to own a home decor shop ELIXIR and I loved carrying serving trays, but they were always hard to come by.

  Bamboo Hexagons, Green, 9x11 Tray

Birdaria also carries great bold colored canvas art, which is customizable, too.  My pick is the Birdaria Falling 4 U Light Pink / Tangerine .


If anyone is interested in purchasing from the Birdaria line please contact my friend molly@mollybrownsales.com.
 
Hope you enjoy!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment